Monday, November 23, 2009

DIWALI MESSAGE FROM NARAIN KATARIA

WISHING YOU HAPPY, HEALTHY
AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI!

On this auspicious occasion of Diwali, I just want to remind my Hindu/Sikh/Buddh and Jain brothers and sisters about the following pledge which one thousand strong Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists/Jains had undertaken on the 15th Annual Hindu Unity Day in New York on August 2nd in the presence of Dr. Subramanian Swamy, former Cabinet Minister, Francois Gautier, a prominent French journalist, Veer Raas Kavi Gajendra Solanki, Dr. Uma Mysorekar and other community leaders:

· I shall try my level best to restore dignity to Hinduism, and work for the unification and consolidation of Hindu Nation.
· I will volunteer, support and work for any organization/association/temple that promotes Hindu cause.
· I will devote my time, energy, intellectual capability and financial resources in the service of Brihad Virat Hindutva.
· I will try to learn Sanskrit and encourage my children and grand children to do the same
· I will campaign against the dowry system, untouchability and seek to eradicate them from Hindu society.
· I will stand up and be counted if any injustice and humiliation is heaped on Hindus.
· I will try to learn about the real History of India.
· I will support our Hindu temples run by our community.
· I will support and back leaders who pledge to be supportive of these Hindu interests. Hence, I will support with Tan (body) Man (mind) and Dhan (wealth) anyone promoting Hindu causes.

It is time to renew the pledge.

Very truly yours,

Narain Kataria

No comments: